In the month of April, Helping Hands Veterinary Clinic monthly promo is 10% off Revolution, Trifexis, and or Frontline.
What is Revolution?
Revolution is a safe and simple monthly topical medication used to protect your pet from heartworms, fleas, and ear mites. It also protects dogs from ticks and sarcoptic mange and cats from roundworms and hookworms. Revolution for Dogs and Cats requires a prescription from your veterinarian. (3 Pack = 3 doses which lasts 3 months.)
- Protects your pet from heartworms and fleas
- Fights both internal and surface parasitic infections
- Treats Sarcoptic mange in dogs
- Treats and controls ear mites
- Controls American Dog Tick infestation
- Treats and controls roundworms and hookworms in cats
- Only administered once a month
What is Trifexis?
Trifexis is a chewable tablet for dogs and cats that kills fleas and prevents infestations, protects against heartworms, and treats and controls adult hookworm, roundworm, and whipworm infections. Trifexis requires a prescription from your veterinarian.
- Begins killing biting fleas within 30 minutes
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Treats and controls roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms
- Artificial beef flavor made from pork liver and hydrolyzed soy
What is Frontline Plus?
Frontline Plus is a monthly topical flea and tick preventative for dogs and cats. Frontline Plus kills 100% of adult fleas on your pet within 12 hours and 100% of all ticks and chewing lice within 48 hours. Frontline Plus contains an insect growth regulator, S-methoprene, which kills flea eggs and larvae. It’s effective against all stages of the brown dog tick, the American dog tick, the lone star tick and the deer tick (the major carrier of Lyme disease). (3 Pack = 3 doses which lasts 3 months.)
- Kills all existing fleas on your pet within 12 hours
- Each application provides a full month of protection
- Also aids in the control of sarcoptic mange infections
- Great for pets that swim since it’s waterproof
- Kills ticks and chewing lice
Helping Hands Veterinary Clinic